Client Services Manager - Applications Closed
Client Services Manager
The Ticket Company Ltd. (TTCL) trading as Zicket provides event technology services & solutions to large scale events & venues in order to enable effective event management and enhance the customer experience.
Working seamlessly across ticketing, access control, RFID & cashless payments to create bespoke solutions for the effective management of large scale events and venues. We provide hardware and software solutions, full-spectrum online, advance & onsite ticketing, barcode & RFID access control, RFID Cashless payments, sponsor activation, marketing activation and reporting & analytics in order for events & venue managers to effectively manage their events.
We are a services company who are dedicated to providing the best solutions possible and work closely with our clients to ensure the best solution is being deployed for the task. We are a startup which is growing quickly and have the luxury of having some of the largest events and venues in the Asia-Pacific region as clients, serving millions of customers per annum.
- As the Client Services Executive you will establish and cultivate relationships with company clients.
- Reporting to TTCL’s Operations Manager, your goal is to maintain high standards of service and meet clients needs and keep clients satisfied.
- You will execute training seminars and update clients of the latest company products and features.
- You will introduce new products, respond to client enquiries and find solutions to client issues.
- You will be the main link between clients and the company, gather client feedback and articulate their suggestions internally.
- Day to day client services and account management.
- Exporting and circulating daily reporting.
- Collaborating with internal departments to help improve product quality.
- Work to streamline business operations and introduce efficiency.
- Create a consistent company message and level of professionalism.
- Become a reliable point of contact for clients and internal departments.
- An organised person who can manage multiple clients, projects and stakeholders concurrently.
- Account Management/Client Services experience in a similar field of events/IT.
- Competent with all manners of IT systems, platforms, devices and hardware, especially excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Email, project management and related IT software and systems.
- Strategic planning and having a strong understanding of the company's products, services and offerings.
- Strong judgement and decision making skills.
- Bi-Lingual (Cantonese and English) is desirable.
- An exciting & unique job and working environment at a key stage of the company’s history.
- A salary to reflect the input, skills and experience you bring to the team.
- To be a key member of the team and company as we embark on an exciting rollout and growth.
- A fun and flexible working environment with development and progression opportunities.